Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Five Images That Represent Me

I created this drawing to demonstrate five objects that represent me. The first is my stuffed dalmatian Buddy. I got him from Build - A - Bear when I was younger and he still sits on my bed. He helps to remind me of my past and where I come from. My next object was a mug. It acknowledges my love for coffee and how I wouldn't be the same with out those five cups a day. I also drew my wish bracelet around my wrist and a cigarette in my hand. The cigarette represents all of my bad habits and I realize as time goes on, it gets harder and harder to quit those bad habits. I've worn my bracelet for five months now and when it falls off my wish will come true. My last image was a pair of head phones. Music is what I turn to when I'm feeling a certain way, it's my reason for everything.

No comments: