Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Strengths of Another

assignment: compose a 200 word essay on a fellow classmates designing strengths.


Veronica Harvey is a student designer, who just joined the Interior Architecture program in the fall of 2009. In the last two semesters I’ve grown to know Veronica as an extremely talented designer. She is always outspoken and is not afraid to say what is on her mind. While interviewing Ms. Harvey on her talents as a designer, I was able to learn a lot more about her. Here’s what she had to say, “I have a tendency to focus on the little details, nothing should be overlooked.” She also mentioned, “I always speak my mind and the truth, you don’t want to present something unappealing.” “I don’t mind all of the hard work just as long as the end product turns out nicely.” Thinking outside of the box, is also something that she mentioned. This allows a designer to always produce something creative and new. Veronica Harvey is an excellent designer and I have come to look up to her and her design work.

The latest design by V-J Harvey

No comments: