Friday, April 16, 2010

Unity Village . Phase 3 . Residential Design .

Process Images

The following are process images for phase three of Unity Village. Furthering my concept of Connection, relating all aspects together, I tried to play off the idea of making past things new again with modern twist. However, these perspectives look more old rather then new. I love the feel of the space, but I think it needs to look a little more fresh!

The kitchen (above) follows a french country theme. The decoration on the cabinet fronts are fabulous to me but they be a bit much.

The sofa definitely has a classic feel, perhaps going back and choosing a more linear piece will give the room a more modern touch (above).


Blowing up portraits of the classics was another way to introduce the connection of past and present.



No comments: